Got to do it

Im sitting in the car thinking about how i need to lose 10 lbs.  I do the same thing week after week and i always manage to fail at my goal.  So whats my problem? I eat to freakin much!  Ooooowe let something fried or sweet come by me and that ish will be gone. Oh yeah not only that i have a major issue with portion control. 

So i try and justify it by saying i run 25 miles a week.  The problem with that is i am just maintaining and when i think of it that way i am really not being a good steward with my health and body.

So hear what i am throwing myself out there so i can be held accountable.  If i throw it out you know someone will be waiting for me to eff up so they can throw it back in my face cause you know how trifling people can be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars ...Constant Reminder

Here to there