A horrible but affirming 15K

I had a horrible 15K (1:48:00) this morning on meds and body really needs to rest BUT I PUSHED and finished. NO PR for me today but i finished MY RACE . I was even to the point I was going to just QUIT! That was around mile 6.  The devil is a DAYUM lie I told myself, even if I had to crawl this sucka Imma finish this. If my Lord was able to carry the cross AFTER he was beat to the point of death I CAN FINISH THIS RACE AND CROSS OVER! If I can start shouting now I would!!!  Thank you Lord for reminding me of that when I wanted to just stop! Thank you Lord for your saving grace! Thank you Lord for the "inconveniences" we experience because we don't go through nothing compared to what we can or could go through!
1

      10:56
2

10:16
3 10:39
4

10:52
5

11:02
6

13:41
7

11:48
8

12:48
9

11:59
10

10:18
My 15k  - Details
This is me a mile from the finish, I managed to produce a smile.  I think every muscle was hurting at that point! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars ...Constant Reminder

Here to there