Lessons Learned from 2015



Happy new year! I don't have a lot of medals to show but I have some lessons learned to share.

 I am thankful for lessons learned and also thankful for truths being revealed. 

I learned that I need to accept failures and don't get caught up with the wins.  

Galveston 70.3
Austin 70.3
I learn doing just enough is NOT always enough you have to push even if it's uncomfortable.  If you don't push you can't stretch yourself to give birth to your greatness.  




I have learned to read unspoken words even when hubs or kids say they do not mind me training so much.  

I have learned although I have lived 46 years there is still a lot of ish I need to work on. 

I have learned that the Devil and his Demons will play with your head when you are tired and stressed. It is important that you REST so you can be ready to fight that spiritual battle so that it will not manifest itself into something physical. 
My Coffee

No matter how mad we are at each other my hubs will always have my cup of coffee waiting for me each morning when I wake up or after training.  Even if there is no verbal exchange, the coffee speak volumes.  LOL  Love me some him.  
Dallas Marathon

Lastly I learn to ALWAYS give praises to my Heavenly Father for without Him I am nothing.  Coach K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars ...Constant Reminder

Here to there