The 1st Time was in Little Rock

I have ran and paced multiple half marathons but there is NOTHING compared to running a full.

For me it was a true test of humbleness. I always race alone, well me and The Lord. There were times during this race I cried, I cussed, I prayed, I screamed, I lost focus and I wanted to just STOP because my hip was burning and I was tired because I had just gotten over a stomach virus on Sat!

It was during those times the word not ME but THEE struck my heart. It's times like this where if you saw me during the race at some points my arms were stretched out to the Father! Towards the end The Lord said dig deep I am carrying you!! You spoke my words from Isaiah and Hebrews now MOVE! Woolawd!! The pain never left my hip but I was able to keep moving. It was like Paul speaking in the torn in his side!! Be blessed all!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars ...Constant Reminder

Here to there