Love it or hate it

It's not about the bragging rights.  Running is a lifestyle a relationship, not a temporary fix to get in some clothes, not a fad, and not a score keeper for how many more miles you ran than someone else. It is a love/hate relationship for me.

At times I want to say forget it and at times I embrace it just like any of my relationships or anything I do in life. It is not a time for me to say to the world look at me I ran today but a time to let my Lord, health, body and attitude reflect the results of my run.

I only hope that my results makes an impact on those I meet. I pray that I can continue to run until I am old and gray and not because it is the in thing to do but because the Lord has place this love in my heart and my spirit. I will continue to run this race, casting all that hinders me and not be weary!

That is why I love Hebrews 12:1 (New International Version) Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us..

So with that I will continue to run until I can't run anymore! I think the pic below says it all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars ...Constant Reminder

Here to there