Journey Alone

You know... I am slowly realizing that the longer you are on a journey the lonelier it becomes.  Not because it the wrong path but because everyone can't walk YOUR journey.  It's your path no one else. Every step you take is order by God for you and you alone.

There will be people that will come along for a season ones who encourage, inspire and even to try an throw a hurdle to slow you down.  We need to appreciate those times because they are learning opportunities.

I have to keep remembering that because there are times  I want to break down, grumble and mumble because no one is walking with me.  Then I remember that MY GOD has given me all that I need through His Grace to get me through My journey.
Thank you Lord for walking, carrying and reminding me its My Journey for your kingdom!  

"But his answer was: “My grace is all you need, for my power is greatest when you are weak.” I am most happy, then, to be proud of my weaknesses, in order to feel the protection of Christ's power over me. (2 Corinthians 12:9 GNT)".  

Be blessed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars ...Constant Reminder

Here to there