Walk It Out Wednesday!

As a runner and a coach nothing excites me more then seeing people getting out and running. So on a whim I invited people to join me at the local track just to get out and move.

Even though it was a small turnout they came! Even my mom showed up!!!! I brought my girls and so did another lady. There is no excuse! We walked, talked and the time flew by!

My passion is running and coaching. I love to run. I'm not the fastest or the best but I get it done. I love to coach and motivate others to get up and moving, to not be a statistic!

So for all you runners out there do something for someone else and make a difference. Sometimes it's not about your PB but about helping someone else making a heathy life their PB!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars ...Constant Reminder

Here to there