I have got to do better

I posted this after reading a book on hidden calories in foods and the effect of processed foods and I was like dag I got to do better. Then I started to think...we are fearfully and wonderfully made by the creator who choose us! We are created in His image! WOW and yet I continue to abuse my body with food, drink and behaviors that are slowly destroying me. Our creator had giving us everything we need to eat right and take care of our temple our bodies and at times we choose not to. WOW! Can you say eye opener! Our bodies are machines, that takes on so much abuse and it still keeps going! We carry extra weight and our bones handle it, we inhale smoke and our lungs continue to work, we eat bad and our heart continues to beat. Just imagine what out bodies can do when we take care of it. Ok...I'm off my soap box and yes I will mess up BUT I will do better. Thanks for listening ladies!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars ...Constant Reminder

Here to there