The1st run of the new year! by ragoobir1 at Garmin Connect - Details

The 1st run of the new year! by ragoobir1 at Garmin Connect - Click for Details

A beautiful day for a run. It was not my best nor was it my worse run but it was more that what a lot of people where doing today. OK let me get this off my chest, the elderly should not be driving, especially if they are on their cell phone wearing those sunglasses you wear when you get your pupils dilated! I almost got hit crossing the street! I was at the crossing and the light turned for me to cross as soon as I passed the midway point I saw this old arse tank from the 70's coming. Im thinking he will slow down and wait since I am already in the road. NOPE that was not the case he kept coming and almost lost control of the car trying to steer with one hand and talk with the other. I swear runners and bikers are not safe out there. Despite that I had a decent run, I made a couple of stops along the way. I had to go to the store and pick up a prescription since I had to pass by anyway, why not kill to birds with one stone. I even got some props running from a group of young guys! It was funny cause they were like "Gown get that heart rate up girl" LOL!!! Anyway below are my splits, enjoy!

Distance: 4.55 mi
Time: 49:36
Avg Pace: 10:54 min/mi
Elevation Gain: 195 ft
Calories: 561 C
Details
Timing
Time: 49:36
Moving Time: 48:31
Elapsed Time: 1:03:09
Avg Pace: 10:54 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace: 10:40 min/mi
Best Pace: 4:59 min/mi

1 11:20.0 

 11:20
210:51.8 

10:52
310:57.4   10:57
410:45.2   10:45
55:41.3   10:24














































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars ...Constant Reminder

Here to there